Wednesday, September 12, 2012

To the Moon & Back

This is one of the first things that I've learned when I started fiddling with my camera(or rather my brother's camera)



I took these during the height of the "Twilight" fever(you know the whole jacob and edward thing since girls were really into it)




**What do you need in taking shots of the moon.

**(I am not an expert, I'm just sharing what worked for me) 

       1. The moon(obviously)
       2. A camera(with manual function)
       3. Tripod (this is optional, but can be very useful cause you'll have to zoom in to make your shots)

 these were my settings when I took this shot

    Exposure time:    1/500(shutter speed; if I'm not mistaken)
    F Number:          F/5.2(aperture)
    ISO:                   800
    Flash:                  off
    Metering:             spot

No comments:

Post a Comment